A MUST-HAVE WHEN TRAVELLING TO GEORGIA




Hello!!! 
I'm back!! haha. 

Finally, planning stage were already done. The next step is the "Preparation"


When you plan to do something, eg. cooking, you have to prepare the ingredients, right? Same goes with travelling. We need to prepare things that are needed and must-bring when having out of town or out of the country trips. 



So here it is.


After booking my tix and getting an approval for my leave, I looked right through the things I need to settle before travelling. 

Documents that are needed prior to travelling are as follows:

  • Passport (valid for 6 months before the date of departure)
please bear with my passport ahaha!!!Thanks to Leslie for my passport holder.. \m/
 
  • Health/Travel Insurance(we availed Bupa travel insurance via this link here)
  • Residence Permit & IQAMA TRANSLATION          
you can reach them through the numbers posted on the pix.. (",)
  • Hotel Reservation
Hotel reservations was included when I booked my roundtrip ticket... oh! yeah!!!!feel so blessed.. Thank GOD!
  • Budget 💲💵💲💵💲


  • EXIT/ RE-ENTRY VISA


Well, that's it... See you on my next post. 😁😄






No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard